Thank you for investing in Wittnauer.
If you need to have your Wittnauer watch serviced or repaired, please follow these instructions:
- Pack your watch securely in a small shipping box
- Include the following information with your watch:
- your name, address, phone number, and email address so that we may contact you about your watch repair
- detailed description of what you want the repair team to review and repair
- if your watch is still under warranty, please include a copy of the original receipt; NON-WARRANY REPAIRS will not be made without first consulting with you and providing a repair cost estimate
- if you are sending more than one watch, enclose a packing list of the package contents and retain a copy for your records.
- Use UPS, FedEx, or similar insured trackable shipping method to ship your package to us; please be sure to purchase sufficient insurance to cover the original purchase price or the current market value, whichever is higher (in the case of vintage or solid gold watches)
- Send your repair package to:
Attn: Customer Service
1000 W 190th St
Torrance, CA 90502-1040
- make sure to include your name, address, and phone number on the outside shipping label
Please note: The warranty may be void on products showing evidence of extreme use or, in the case of non-water resistant models, evidence of moisture and/or rust. Non-warranty repairs and costs will be reviewed with the owner before any repairs are made.