COVERAGE: Your new Wittnauer timepiece is warranted only to the original owner by Wittnauer for 3 years from date of purchase. The warranty only comes into force if the warranty card is fully and correctly completed by an Authorized Wittnauer dealer at the time of purchase and/or you provide original proof of purchase. Coverage: The warranty covers parts of the watch that have failed due to original defects in materials or workmanship under normal use, or, Wittnauer at its option, will replace the watch with a comparable watch. This warranty does not cover:
1. Periodic Service and Maintenance for Mechanical Wittnauer watches;
2. Damage resulting from improper handling, abnormal use, alteration, negligence or lack of care of the watch;
3. Normal wear and tear and aging including deterioration and scratches to the watch finish (case, bracelet, crown or crystal);
4. The battery, crystal or strap;
5. Water damage if the model is not marked “water-resistant” and moisture or water damage to watch which are improperly resealed after opening of the case;
6. Improperly or incorrectly performed Service and Maintenance, repairs or servicing voids the warranty. Any Service and Maintenance, repairs or servicing which requires opening of the case, must be performed by a properly qualified technician, preferably an Authorized Wittnauer Dealer or by Bulova.
All implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability are limited to the duration of the expressed limited warranty. Wittnauer is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages and any recovery may not exceed the amount paid for the watch. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, so the limitations of this warranty may not apply to you.